Special Needs Planning

Special Needs Materials

Administering a Special Needs Trust: A Handbook for Trustees (2021 Edition) - Courtesy of the Special Needs Alliance

Beyond Guardianship: Toward Alternatives That Promote Greater Self-Determination - Courtesy of the National Council on Disability

The Journey to Community Housing with Supports - Courtesy of The ARC Connecticut 


November 2021 Special Needs Newsletter

October 2021 Special Needs Newsletter

September 2021 Special Needs Newsletter

August 2021 Special Needs Newsletter

July 2021 Special Needs Newsletter

June 2021 Special Needs Newsletter

May 2021 Special Needs Newsletter

April 2021 Special Needs Newsletter

March 2021 Special Needs Newsletter

February 2021 Special Needs Newsletter

January 2021 Special Needs Newsletter

December 2020 Special Needs Newsletter

November 2020 Special Needs Newsletter

October 2020 Special Needs Newsletter

September 2020 Special Needs Newsletter

August 2020 Special Needs Newsletter

Special Needs Books of Interest

ADHD Book – Living Right Now!, Martin L. Kutscher
Educating Children with Autism, National Research Council
From Emotions to Advocacy – The Special Education Survival Guide, Pam Wright, Pete Wright
From Goals to Data and Back Again – Adding Backbone to Developmental Intervention for Children with Autism, Jill Fain Lehman, Rebecca Klaw
How Well Does Your IEP Measure Up, Diane Twachtman-Cullen, Jennifer Twachtman-Reilly
Kids in the Syndrome Mix of ADHS, LD, Asperger's, Tourette's, Bipolar and More, Martin L. Kutscher
Late-Talking Children, Thomas Sowell
Married with Special-Needs Children, L. Marshak & F. Prezant
More Than Words – A Guide to Helping Parents Promote Communication and Social Skills in Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder, Fern Sussman
Negotiating the Special Education Maze, Winfred Anderson, Stephen Chitwood, Deidre Hayden
Reaching Potentials: Appropriate Curriculum and Assessment for Young Children Volume 1, Sue Bredekamp and Teresa Rosegrant
Speech and Language Classroom Intervention Manual, Jacquelin S. Hagan, Steven B. McDannold, Jacqueline Meyer
Ten Things Every Child with Autism Wishes You Knew, Ellen Notbohm
The Inclusion Papers – Strategies to Make Inclusion Work, Jack Pearpoint, Marsha Forest and Judith Snow
The Late Talker, Marilyn C. Agin, Lisa F. Geng, Malcom J. Nicholl
The New Social Story Book, Carol Gray
The Out-Of-Sync Child Has Fun, Carol Stock Kranowitz
The Savvy Mom's Guide to Medical Care, Pamela F. Gallin, Kathy Matthews
Wrightslaw: Special Education Law, Peter W.D. Wright, Pamela Darr Wright